Tuesday, November 9, 2010

weekend recap and new life

Huge recap:

I had such a GREAT week and weekend! I love my friends! I'm so happy that God blessed me with such fabulous friends & family. everyone has their own little place in my heart!

I felt refreshed Sat AM after getting to hang out with an old 'friend' on Fri evening. It's amazing how an individual can make you feel so alive. I listen to songs I've heard hundreds of times and actually 'hear' and 'feel' the song like its brand new.

The time change on Sat didn't do much for me. Instead of gaining an extra hour of sleep I decided to watch Avatar with Brian. Good movie, but very long. What made the evening even better is that I convinced him to help me put the guest mattress on the couch. Comfy as chit and we just fell asleep watching the movie :) its fun being a kid every now and then :)

Sunday ended up being an errand day with Brian. We always seem to spend too much money when we hang out. Its cheaper to be apart. I also realized I never seem to find time to relax, but I think even if I did I wouldn't know what to do with it.

Monday I breezed through work and planned on an early night, but was enticed to go to dinner with great friends. Brian needed football gear as well so we headed to Plano Sports then Gloria's for some yum-o food!. Definitely felt weird to go out on a Mon -man that makes me sound old. Afterwards, Brian had to 'repay' some debt so it was a late night, but a great night ;) ...and I slept like a champ

Today was hectic with meetings but I managed. My friends 'The Sippl's' welcomed their first child today at 2pm...Hunter Lewis. I was antsy to leave work and meet them...4:30 rolled around and I was gone. Got to the hospital and met hunter sleeping. He warmed my heart and made me smile. Too cute! ...new life certainly makes ya think about your own (well for me anyways) so much to ponder and with my mind racing I attempt to sleep...

1 comment:

  1. So, the moving the mattress into the other room completely reminded of SFA - good times!

    Love you and definitely will enjoy the new blog! Keep it up! - J

    ReplyDelete