Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Days before thanksgiving :)

Had a wonderful breakfast made for me by Brian, pretty sure he was trying to kiss ass from last night's debacle. Oh well, I'm not going to refuse brain food in the AM. Tuesday was quite uneventful at work, but I'll take some peace and quiet every now and then. Had a lunch made for me by B ☺ then a meeting at 2p to finalize women's network agenda for the end of the year. These employee resource groups can be exhausting, fulfilling, but exhausting. Everyone wants to be a part, but no one wants to volunteer their time. Sigh. Scooted out the door sharply at 4:30 and ran some errands. Received a beautiful handwritten letter from my dad with a check!! I love that my dad took the time to write me and send me money for no reason. Got to love parents. They rock –well at least mine. 

Cars been running on E for the last 2 days, but thankfully work and home are quite close. Finally got gas and planned to meet my bestie Jenny tonight. 

Brought her my swiffers, which she had asked for as a xmas present lol. That girl is funny. Got to catch up on not needed but very addictive FB games ☺. I love spending time w/ her. She feed me (like always) leftovers from sat friendsgiving dinner, yum. Had to scoot out fairly early so I can get my butt in bed at a decent time. Boo work. 

Managed to catch some B time b/4 bed was really DTS, but no time! Grr.

Wed- slept amazing last night!! Woke up all kinds of crazy. Currently sipping tea and updating my blog, at work. Today's going by pretty slow, but I'm just happy knowing that I have a 4 day weekend ahead of me. I usually work the fri after thanksgiving but decided I deserved it off this year ☺
Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment