Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Holiday

‪‪
11/25/10 Had thanksgiving with the Eastburn's. Wonderful and yummy as always! Woke up at 11 and headed to Nichole's to cook the potatoes and green bean casserole. Met Nichole's cousin Lianna and her boyfriend Mike. Man they are a hoot! Brian thought mike was an MMA fighter b/c Nichole led us on. Turns out he is a beer drinking champ. Had lots of fun playing board games and drank way to much. Stayed the night at Bud and Karen's….terrible night sleep. Bed sucked.
 

11/26/10 Friday woke up at 8:45 to go to breakfast w/ the gang. Such a bad night sleep on top of hangover =grumpy Erin. ☹ Breakfast was at Poor Richard's Café and it was delish. Went to the motorcycle shop w/ the boys and then back to the casa for some rest. Had pizza for dinner and watched some football. Went home to my bed and slept like a champ! 

11/27/10 Saturday we left at 11 to meet the gang at Twisted Root in Richardson and I had the best blue cheese burger. Orgasmic. Lol. Super good root beer-cherry almond flavor –yum. Played around at the army/navy store and bought a desert camo shirt. Went shopping w/ nichole and liana in downtown plano and picked up a cut new necklace! Super cute. Had way to much food again at dinner. Lots of ribs, brisket and beer can chicken. Lots of wine too ☺ Celebrated Karen's 51st birthday and had some delicious strawberry cake that Nichole made. I gave Karen my gift of earrings from Pier 1. Headed home about midnight and got home at 1am. Unfortunately the great day/night ended w/ a huge fight b/w Brian and I on the car ride home. Brian ended up sleeping in the other room, mostly b/c I locked him out of the bedroom. Sniffle, I hate hurt feelings. 

11/28/10 Sunday was dismal. I slept in, not. Woke up at 9. wth? Brian of course acted like nothing was wrong, as usual. I swear he goes to sleep and forgets everything. Maybe I envy him..i sure wish I could go to sleep and forget my worries and anger and start the day brand new. Me being me I continued the silent treatment. I ran some errands on my own then picked up Brian for the rest. Moved pas the argument, (sort of) more like I just gave up being angry. Nothing's ever really resolved. He never addresses the real issues. He's so content to just avoid everything. Sigh. Bought all the harry potter movies so that I could catch up b/4 watching the newest flick. Became terribly ill later in the evening, massive back pain and terrible nausea. Thankfully had some meds left over the eased the nausea and put me to sleep. Not until 1 though. I was dreading the am b/c I had to be at work at 7am. 

11/29/10 This morning wasn't as terrible as I though. Weird to be up when it's still dark, but thankfully I had prepped a lot last night so I had coffee and a lunch ready. Other than the day dragging ass it hasn't been too bad. Steady work flow and no more back/stomach pains. What the hell was that shit about. Oh well, hope it doesn't come back.
Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment