Friday, November 12, 2010

brrr its getting cold outside

Wed- was the icing on the cake. Best 'hump' day I've had in a looong time ;) definitely helped get me through the rest of the week. I always hate to leave my friend though.

Thurs- was pretty typical...usually the challenge day of the week; especially if I go to bed late on wed night. Training newbies at work and playing catch up the rest of the time. I'm definitely not cut out for this 8 hours behind a desk gig. Man I take a TON of breaks...I just catch myself walking around the building. Thankful to have such an awesome boss though.

I feel the chill slipping through..Fall is trying to make its presence know.

Went to Jenny's after work and had some much needed fun! Enjoyed a great dinner -sloppy joe's (it doesn't take much to make me happy) and catching up. Would have stayed longer but had to go to work tomorrow AM. Boo for being an adult. LOL

Fri- pretty tired this morning, but got up in enough time to make coffee :) mmm. Day overall was pretty slow, but thankfully not stressful. The rain made it dreary outside and that always makes me want to be snuggled in my bed with a book or napping. Man do I miss nap times. LoL. Oh and it went from being 75 degrees to about 55-60 in 3 hours. Not cool. Forgot my lunch Again and had to eat popcorn I found in my desk. Afternoon was dragging and then I got the sweetest FB notification from my friend Jenny saying she loved me <3. Man I love her!! My friends rock! I don't know what I'd do without them. Went to her house again after work and got to spend some girl time after she fed me left overs :) yum-o. Saw Brian briefly in passing but now I'm off to bed. Have to be up at 7am for marriage prep class... well, big gulps...we'll see how it goes.
Xoxo,
EMC aka Spidey
(Courtesy of Jenny aka Punkin)

1 comment:

  1. Aww... I love you, too! And you're the bestest! Sorry you didn't get to spend much time with B tonight, but at least you'll be around him for almost the full day tomorrow! Best of luck!

    And don't forget the snacks! Seriously.

    ReplyDelete