Wednesday, November 17, 2010

once again a wknd recap

Went to bed late AGAIN on Fri night...was up at 7:30 on Sat morning. Rushing to get my butt out the door. Went to the Monserrat Jesuit Retreat House in Lake Dallas for marriage prep class. Talk about breath taking... Had class from 9-5 and thoroughly enjoyed it! Learned some very interesting things and met some great couples. Even better is that I realized I still had a lot of growing to do as an individual before I could commit myself freely.
Best take aways from today:
¤preach the gospel at all times; if necessary use words
¤you have to love yourself first before you can give your love to someone else
Later that evening Brian and I met up with Charmyn at Agave Azul in Carrollton for Amber's 28th Birthday! Had lots of fun but scooted out early to head to Denton to see Joe and Theresa's baby boy Hunter Lewis :) Babies rock! We headed home with the intention of relaxing, but we were both so tired we hit the mattress right away.

Sunday I got to sleep in finally! Well till about 9. Did some chores -boo, then packed it up and headed to Brian's football practice at 2:30 in Frisco. Instead of watching this time I headed to Collin Creek mall to shop :). Well really I just made a xmas/general wish list. Left about 5pm and realized I had commited to meet my friend Jenny for shopping so I dropped Brian off and quickly headed to Hurst. Spent waaay to much $$ then headed home for dinner.

Mon came way to quick! Tough to wake up b/c of rain. Maybe its b/c I'm always running around the wknd flys by. Work progressed as normal with minimal amount of work being done. Headed home @ 4:30and ran errands w/ Brian. Got home at a decent time and wrapped presents while watching the movie Valentine. Cute story ;) off to bed by myself as usual...ready for some shut eye.

Tues was interesting @ work. Personal thoughts on the brain, but also quite busy with the new information regarding the shift in corporate structure. Lots of work to sever our ties w/ chrysler motors and renovate our IT system. Also this mess requires me to dread to last wk of Nov. 10 hrs days and wknd work ahead along w/ training. We had a health fair where I got a massage and scheduled a chiropractor appt for thurs. Rcvd the annual benefits email. Its that time again to enroll :/ left @ 4:30 and took Ryder to the dog in Trophy Club...so pretty and nice. I was able to wear Ryder out then head home in darkness. Man that still throws me off. Did some online shopping (Lucked out and got free shipping at Amazon.com) and cleaned while doing laundry. I'm such an awesome multi-tasker. Made plans to see a friend tomorrow which made me happy! Stayed up way too late, had some small talk with Brian then headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment