Thursday, November 18, 2010

misadventures of me and food for thought

Wed is becoming one of my fav days! Love the experiences that take place when you truly let go and give in.

Thurs -forgot my badge this morning and so trying to get into work was like trying to get into fort knox...fine mr security man, don't let me in, I'll go back home and go to bed. finally let in :/ note to self: stop changing purses. rest of the day went by fairly quickly. went to my chiropractor after work then home. Now i'm finally logging into the web version of this blog for the first time since inception and i'm loving playing w/ the gadgets and settings. Had quite a few lyrics and/or quotes floating through the noodle the last few days and wanted to make sure i write them down so i don't forget them.

Everyday that I'm with you, I'll wear your favor-ite perfume. And on the days I am without, I'll wear only my tears, and pout. - gagaloo (lady gaga)

true understanding is found through compassion (christian quote)

When I saw others straining toward God, I did not understand it, for though I may have had him less than they did, there was no one blocking the way between him and me, and I could reach his heart easily. It is up to him, after all, to have us, our part consists of almost solely in letting him grasp us.” Rainer Maria Rilke

No comments:

Post a Comment